Ontario Holstein Scholarships
Youth from all six dairy breeds are eligible for this award which is funded by the Ontario Dairy Youth Trust Fund and the Ontario Holstein Branch.
Selection criteria is primarily based upon the applicant’s agricultural background. Key components are 4-H and Junior Farmer involvement, community activities and future goals.
Eight scholarships, of $1000 each, are awarded annually. Four are presented to students enrolled at a college or university, in a diploma program, while the other four are awarded to students completing a degree.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION 2013
Check out last year's Scholarship winners!
2012 Dairy Youth Award Winners Press Release
2011 Winners 2011Scholarship Winners
Scholarship Press Release 2010
2009 Scholarship Winners Announced!
Congratulations to our degree winners: Michael Barnum, Jaclyn Rivington, Katie Allen, and Lynsay Henderson and our diploma winners: Justin Crowley, Jessie Hubbs, Shea O'Neil and Melissa Sager . To read more about these deserving winners, Click Here
1. Must be a regular or junior member of any dairy breed association, or a son/daughter of a member.
2. The above stated membership must be currently in the province of Ontario.
3. Must have successfully completed at least the first year of a University/College program and be enrolled in the following year.
4. Must have returned completed application no later than June 14, 2013 to the Ontario Holstein office. No applications will be accepted after this date.
5. No individual will be eligible for a second award.
6. Unsuccessful applicants may reapply as many times as eligible.
7. Must have completed application signed by County Hosltein Club President or Secretary.