Canadian 4-H Dairy Classic
The Classic held annually at the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair brings 4-H youth from across the country together in an atmosphere of spirited competition and sportsmanship. First held in 1979, this celebration of youth has utilized an enormous amount of resources from all of the contributors to this special event.
After thousands of ribbons and prizes, tons of food and beverages and hundreds of hours of volunteer work hours, the ultimate reward is the smiles of accomplishment that it brings to the faces of the competing 4-H'ers.
NEW SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED FOR TD CANADIAN 4-H DAIRY CLASSIC
Brantford, May 7, 2018 – The TD Canadian Classic Committee is announcing a new schedule for the 2018 show.
Sunday, November 4th - 6:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
- Move in with exhibits and cattle
Monday, November 5th - 2:00 to 10:00 p.m.
- Showmanship Competition
Tuesday, November 6th - 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Conformation Competition
- 2017 RULES AND REGULATIONS
- 2017 SPRING NOTICE
- RAWF LETTER
- NEW SCORING SYSTEM
- 2017 Exhibitor Release & Indemnification Form
- Chaperone Agreement
- TD Classic Dairy Stall Card
- 2017 TD Classic Entry Letter
- 2015 TD Canadian 4-H Dairy Classic Results
- 2014 TD Classic Official Results
- 2013 TD Classic Official Results
- 2012 TD Classic Official Results
- 2011 TD Classic Official Results
- 2010 TD Classic Official Results
Thanks To Our Sponsors: